GUILD report: September 2016
• Welcomed hundreds of students during the 'Move in Weekend' at both The Maltings and Cambrian Halls.
• One of the most successful Freshers’ Weeks in UCB history – A variety of events were on offer at an affordable price.
• Over 100 students attended our Cadbury World Freshers' trip.
• Successful Freshers’ Fayre
• TeamUCB trials – More successful than ever before with an outstanding turnout.
• Launch of Cakes - Our official student night out at Players every Wednesday night.
• FREE ‘Give-it-a-go’ sessions launched for the first time during Freshers', hugely successful and popular.
• Launch of a new online memberships payment system via our Guild Website.
• More sports sign-ups at this point in the year than ever before.
• Revised sports society memberships and removal of subs.
• Further developments to the Guild website (www.ucbguild.org.uk)
• Improved social media presence.
• Free condoms and panic alarms available to all students from the Guild shop.
• Development of new non-sporting societies.
• Brand new FREE ‘Guide to the Guild’ booklet available to all students from the Guild shop.
• New UCB hoodies and t-shirt colours have been introduced, available at the Guild shop.