A guide to the Guild Elections 2017
Here is a quick guide to timeline of the Guild Elections 2017. Click the tabs on the left-hand side if you'd like more information.
Timeline for 2017/18 Elections:
1. Nominate yourself for the position you'd like to run for from 9am Friday 17th March until midday Wednesday 22nd March. You will need to fill in Election Nomination Form 2017 and return it to Ellen Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org during this period. Please submit your manifesto and photo along with your nomination form. No late nominations will be considered!
2. Attend a compulsory information session on becoming a Guild Executive on Thursday 23rd or Friday 24th March.
3. The official list of candidates will be announced on Friday 24th March along with manifestos, however no campaigning may take place until the following week.
4. Voting and campaigning begins at 9am on Monday 27th March and finishes at midday on Friday 31st March.
5. The Presidential candidates will be informed on Friday 31st March of the result of the presidential election after voting has been closed and verified by the Returning Officer.
6. Other candidates will be informed of the results on Monday 3rd April.
If you have any questions, please email Ellen the Guild Manager at email@example.com.