Did you know that YOU could lead the Guild next year? Click here to see all of the available roles.
Here is a quick guide to timeline of the Guild Elections 2018. Click the tabs on the left-hand side if you'd like more information.
1. Nominate yourself for the position you'd like to run for from midday Friday 13th April until midday Thursday 19th April. You will need to complete the online nomination form here. Please submit your manifesto and photo along with your nomination form. No late nominations will be considered!
2. Attend a compulsory information session on becoming a Guild Executive on Thursday 19th April / Friday 20th April.
3. The official list of candidates will be announced on Friday 20th April along with manifestos, however no campaigning may take place until the following week.
4. Voting and campaigning begins at 10am on Monday 23rd April and finishes at midday on Friday 27th April.
5. The Presidential candidates will be informed on Friday 27th April of the result of the presidential election after voting has been closed and verified by the Returning Officer.
6. Other candidates will be informed of the results on Monday 30th April.
If you have any questions, please email Ellen the Guild Manager at email@example.com.