An experienced nurse is available to all UCB students and the service is free and confidential.
The Nurse can assist with a number of practical issues, such as:
- General health advice, such as smoking, diet, on-going illness or health concerns
- Contraception advice and pregnancy risk assessments
- Advice on how to register with a GP or a dentist and how to claim costs
- Provide non-prescription analgesics
- Treat cuts, burns, scalds and any other minor injuries
- Information on immunisations
There is no need to book an appointment with the Nurse. A drop-in service is offered in Room 730, situated behind the Student Services
The standard opening times of the Nursing Service are as follows:
8am – 4pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 3pm Friday
Alternatively, you can contact the Nurse via:
Phone: 0121 604 1000 (ext.2296)
More information about health and wellbeing services at UCB can be found on the UCB website here.